TradeFX clients can appoint third-party traders to trade their account on their behalf directly on one of the TradeFX platforms. TradeFX technology allows its clients to set a stop loss to limit maximum risk or drawn down level on the account. TradeFX clients must be extreme cautious in their selection of a third-party trader for their account and ensure they monitor the trading activity to check it is being undertaken as anticipated.
TradeFX’s unique Externally Managed Account ( EMA ) technology allows clients to set up their EMA with the following choices, parameters:
- Choice of base currency of the deposit (EUR, USD, GBP & AUD)
- Immediate Trading de-activation allows TradeFX clients to block trading on their managed accounts at any time, and with immediate effect
- Equity protection: the stop loss level functionality provides clients with control over their maximum loss. TradeFX clients can, for example, automatically block trader's activity beyond a certain drawdown level
- Instant 24/7 reporting access to the account statements allows clients to monitor the trading activity on their managed account online
- With the depositary institution’s consent, clients can keep their deposit at their own bank and have it traded on the TradeFX EMA platform
In summary, TradeFX technology offers its clients a sophisticated, controlled and secure environment in which third-party managers may trade accounts of their behalf.