MetaTrader 4 (MT4) - the leading Forex trading platform.
Over 70% of Forex brokers offer MT4 to their clients, and over 90% of all transactions on the retail Forex market are conducted via MetaTrader 4. Since 2005 MetaTrader 4 has been holding the title of the most popular Forex trading terminal and continues to receive prestigious awards year after year.
Benefits of MT4:
- Manual trading: trades can be placed directly from the price chart; all types of orders (market, pending, stop loss and take profit); 3 types of execution (instant execution, market execution and execution upon request), trailing stop;
- Automated trading: download and use ready-made scripts and expert advisors or create a custom indicator or a script based on your own trading strategy;
- Charting: charts can be displayed as bars, candles or lines; customized chart settings and templates, tick chart;
- Analytics: 50+ built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history center, strategy tester and news.
- MQL: simple and powerful programming language for creating scripts, trading experts, indicators and all sorts of other useful MT4 add-ins.